Après Peel® Hydrating Balm
Authentic Après Peel® Hydrating Balm from PCA SKIN® is available to purchase in Midtown East, New York City (NYC)
APRÈS PEEL® HYDRATING BALM (1.7 oz / 48.2 g $45) Shop Now
A soothing moisturizer that hydrates and replenishes normal to dry and mature skin. Soy and chasteberry extracts minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by improving collagen production. Apricot oil provides antioxidant protection and a sweet aroma, while also softening the skin, keeping it smooth.
- Visible Aging
A soothing moisturizer that hydrates while minimizing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- A light-textured moisturizer that replenishes dry or aging skin
- Improves collagen to reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Antioxidants provide further skin protection for aging skin
Easy Application Steps
- Smooth onto skin day or night after cleansing and applying any PCA SKIN® corrective products.
- Apply a small amount and allow it to penetrate.
- Follow with the appropriate PCA SKIN® broad spectrum SPF product in the daytime.
Formulated with beautiful skin in mind.
“Our products are scientifically developed and carefully formulated to improve the health and appearance of your unique skin. We understand the importance of formulating with the best combinations of innovative ingredients to provide you with safe, highly effective products that deliver on their promises. All of our products are free of potential irritants like synthetic dyes and fragrances. PCA SKIN® does not perform or condone animal testing.”
- Chasteberry fruit extract – hydrates the skin
- Soy isoflavones – full of antioxidants to improve the appearance of aging skin
- Apricot kernel oil – softens the skin and provides antioxidant protection
Instantly glow with this antioxidant serum that fights and prevents signs of aging, protecting skin cells using plant stem cell extract and growth factor.
Visibly reduce wrinkles and build collagen with this retinol formula including niacinamide, retinopeptides, stem cell extract and vital hydrators.