Pre-treatment Consultation, Preparing for Your Treatment, and Contraindications
For the best results, please follow these instructions below:
- We will evaluate your body’s symmetry and the areas that bother you.
- We will make recommendations to help you get the look you want.
- We may measure your: body weight, circumference, and fat thickness.
- We will take photographs to help you compare how you look before and after truSculpt® iD.
PREPARING FOR YOUR TREATMENT
- Make sure you are well hydrated prior to the treatment.
- Remove jewelry, including any body piercings near the treatment area(s).
- Clean the treatment area(s), removing all make-up and/or lotions.
- Shave the treatment area(s) and/or return pad area(s) as needed.
- Treatment area(s) are marked on your skin before the treatment begins.
Treatments are not advised in any of the following circumstances:
- Cardiac pacemakers or internal defibrillators regardless of the treatment area(s)
- Treating over reproductive organs
- Treating over implanted devices, including metallic implants, electronic implants, time-released medical implants, and superficially placed body contouring implants
- Treating over any wounds