For best results, please follow these guidelines below:
- Refrain from washing the skin for 3 hours after the treatment to maintain optimal hydration as the support products seal and attract moisture.
- To minimize side-effects and maximize results, use The Post-Procedure Solution for 3 to 5 days.
- It is recommended to not apply makeup the day of the treatment, as it is ideal to allow the skin to stabilize and rest overnight; however, makeup may be applied 15 minutes after the treatment if desired.
- Moisturizer should be applied at least twice a day, but can be applied more frequently for hydration as needed. Apply ReBalance for normal to oily skin types or Silkcoat® Balm for drier skin types to moisturize as needed. For maximum hydration, apply Hydrating Serum under ReBalance or Silkcoat® Balm.
- Avoid direct sun exposure and excessive heat. Use Weightless Protection Broad Spectrum SPF 45, Perfecting Protection Broad Spectrum SPF 30, Protecting Hydrator Broad Spectrum SPF 30, or Hydrator Plus Broad Spectrum SPF 30 for broad spectrum UV protection.
- Do not use a tanning bed for at least 2 weeks post-procedure. As a general rule, this practice should be discontinued due to the increased risk of skin cancer and signs of aging.
- It is recommended to not apply other topical, over-the-counter medications, and alpha hydroxy acid products to the skin 5 days post-procedure, as they may cause irritation.
- Do not do electrolysis, facial waxing, or use depilatories for approximately 5 days.