Electro Mesotherapy in Midtown East, New York City (NYC)
(75 min $195) Book Now
As we age, our skin loses vital nutrients from sun exposure, hormonal changes, poor diet, and poor circulation. Give your skin a revitalizing boost with advanced skin care products using this transdermal delivery technology.
The traditional Mesotherapy pioneered over 50 years ago in France is a needle intensive procedure used for anti-aging, body sculpting, and cellulite reduction by injecting: medicines, vitamins, minerals, and amino acids to stimulate the mesoderm or middle layer of the skin. With technology, we can infuse various anti-aging solutions into the mesoderm without the needles, and still reap all of the benefits of traditional Mesotherapy with none of the risks!
Electro Mesotherapy is a pain-free and needle-free alternative to traditional Mesotherapy. It provides a safe and effective non-invasive transdermal delivery of both treatment serums to replenish and balance the skin’s support structures. The infusion solution is customized for a wide range of aesthetic treatments for face and body such as: anti-aging, wrinkle reduction, depigmentation, collagen regeneration, skin rehydration, firming, toning, body sculpting, cellulite reduction, and treatment of stretch marks.
All Electro Mesotherapy treatments finish with applications of: skin-specific serums, replenishing gel, calming balm, hydrators, and broad spectrum SPF.
mesoestetic® Booster (Optional):
Enhance results with pharmaceutical grade infusions from mesoestetic® such as: anti-aging solutions, X.PROF sterile single serum ampoules, and C.PROF sterile cocktail serum ampoules…all formulated for specific skin conditions.
Any mesoestetic® Professional Anti-aging Treatments:
- Energy C – Brightening Solution (10% Ascorbyl Glucoside)
- Collagen 360° – Firming Solution (10% Hydrolyzed Marine Collagen)
- Stem Cell – Regenerating Solution (10% Plant-derived Active Stem Cell Extract)
- Radiance DNA – Global Anti-aging Solution (10% [meso]recovery complex®)
mesoestetic® X.PROF Sterile Single Serum Ampoules:
- DMAE: For an instant tightening and firming effect
- Hyaluronic Acid 3.5%: Moisturizing, anti-aging, and plumping effect
- Bioflash: NCTC 109 is a blend of: vitamins, amino acids, mineral salts, and coenzymes for biorevitalization; perfect for a red carpet glow
- Vitamin C 20%: For all types of hyperpigmentation – powerful antioxidant protection
- X-DNA: Great for dehydrated skin – restructuring of connective tissues
- Proteoplus: Restructuring and brightening of photodamage
mesoestetic® C.PROF Sterile Cocktail Serum Ampoules:
- Depigmentation Solution: Skin depigmentation action with lightening and brightening of hyperpigmentation
- Tanexamic Acid
- N-Acetyl Glucosamine
- Vitamin C
- Firming Solution: Facial firming with a tightening effect
- Organic Silicon
- Lipoic Acid
- Photoaging Solution: Anti-aging with flash effect for photodamaged and environmentally stressed skin
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Vitamin C
How does it work?
Electro Mesotherapy is an innovative procedure based on the principles of electroporation and electrophoresis. The technology consists of the application of micro currents on the skin that cause the forming of ultra-micro-pores, allowing the penetration of active ingredients into the deeper layers of the skin. Unlike a serum that nourishes the outer layers of the skin, the Mesotherapy infusion goes deeper, and nourishes the skin not only from the outside, but also from the inside as well. The active substances will stay in the lymphatic system for about 1,200 hours, and the absorption ratio is enhanced by more than 200 times.
How many treatments will I need?
Although you will definitely see visible results after your very first treatment, the effects are cumulative. A series of 3 to 6 treatments spaced 2 weeks apart is recommended to start, with maintenance treatments every 6 to 8 weeks.
Is there any downtime after the treatments?
You may return to your normal activities immediately, as there is usually no downtime. Minimal redness or mild sensitivity may occur, but it usually disappears shortly after the treatment.